Hi from OK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Medinna, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Medinna

Medinna Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I have started raising a diverse flock of feather footed bantams. My favorite are my Cochins. They all are named. My six year old son enjoys helping care for them. I am a single mother with a son, a flock of chickens, and two dogs. Hopefully soon I will add a couple of horses. I am open to any advice for caring for my flock. This is my first attempt with chickens.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Welcome to BYC!! Do a search on any topic and you should be able to pull up all kinds of info! Or if you're not sure, just ask - we're a friendly bunch here. [​IMG]

3. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    [​IMG] from Oklahoma too!!! [​IMG]

4. TheBarnSwallow

TheBarnSwallow [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Lit

Welcome! Just go on over the OKIES in the BYC thread under the where am I where are you and ther eyou will be welcomed by a bunch of crazy okies...

Always willing to lend a hand and give you more chickens than you initially thought you needed [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Medinna

Medinna Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2010
    Oklahoma
    My son is always trying to add more chicks. We might have to add a second coop.

6. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
  7. heyray

heyray New Egg

May 5, 2010
    Hi, I'm from Oklahoma too. Don't know what part of Oklahoma you are from but just wanted to fill you in on a new Chicken and poultry type auction going on in Ryan Ok. now. Helloms Auction Service is putting it on, the next one is going to be on Sept. 25, 2010. If the crowd starts wanting them more often they said they will do more often but as of right now it will be every other month, with a few extras threw in between.

Thanks for the time
    Ray

8. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    [​IMG] from LI NY

9. TheChickenCameFirst

TheChickenCameFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome from NH! [​IMG]

10. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    [​IMG] Hi! from San Diego, CA. You will have so much fun with your chickies. The kids love them. Checking for eggs never gets old and they LOVE eating eggs more than ever now!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by