Hi from Rainier, WA. NEED AN IMMEDIATE FOSTER HOME FOR MY GIRLS

Mortisha1010

In the Brooder
Jul 22, 2015
Hi. We just moved here from CA late last year and have been staying with friends while we go through the home loan process. Unfortunately it has taken too long and they're asking us to be out in a month. It's going to be impossible for me to find somewhere that will take us with our cats and dog, let alone 3 little hens. I have 1 sultan, 1 bcw polish, and 1 silkie. I just bought them the cutest little coop too. I'm reaching out to my fellow chicken lovers in hope that someone can take them in while we continue this home loan process. My daughter and I (she's 6) are very very attached. If possible we would like to visit them sometimes. I can provide their food and $20 a month, which is negotiable. (we're very broke atm with this house process). We're looking to move into yelm/lacey but can travel to surrounding areas. If there is somewhere else I can post this please let me know.

P.S. they just started laying

Maybe you could try posting this on your state thread? (type the name of your state in the search box and you should find your state thread).

Good luck

CT

You are welcome - just searched and it seems you have a choice of 3 - north, south and whole state

Back
Top Bottom