1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi from Rio Linda

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MattesonFarm, Apr 17, 2017.

1. MattesonFarm

MattesonFarm Just Hatched

Apr 17, 2017
    Rio Linda
    Hello very excited to be a part of this group I currently have chickens- a giant Cochin, Americanus, Old English bantam, silkie and ducks Black Swedish in fact today I have some New duckling hatchlings

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, MattesonFarm, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck to your chickens and ducks! BYC is here to help with advice and knowledge should you have questions.
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

4. BYCforlife

BYCforlife Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, MattesonFarm! [​IMG]! Glad you could join!

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under MattesonFarm [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by