Hi from SE Michigan!

fullhouse

Songster
11 Years
Apr 14, 2008
MI
I am a regular lurker, but now that I am sure this is a friendly board I am finally posting! My name is Andrea, mom to 5 kids, 3 dogs, 3 laying hens (2 buff Orp, 1 RIR) and 3 pullets (3 RIR). We live on 1/4 acre in a suburb of Detroit and chicken thing is quite an oddity around here. Today is chick day at TSC and the feed store and I am oh so tempted to add a couple babies.

Hi Andrea! My TSC is having chick days too and I want to go so badly. The only problem is I have 14 chicks, a bator full and more eggs on the way. MUST RESIST!

welcome-byc.gif
Yep, we are a friendly bunch. Glad you found us. I'm outside of Flint...

Welcome to the chaos. I live right down the road, around the corner from chickflick. What suburb of Detroit are you in? I work in Auburn Hills and travel to see family in the downriver area at least a few times a month.

Fullhouse,

I know right where you are. My wife had friends that lived there. She is from Wyandotte, so I am very familiar with the river. I've been over on the island a few times.

Welcome! I hope you like it! I just moved from a burb near Detroit last in late '06. What area were you from?
Ashlyn

Quote:
My husband works in Wyandotte
smile.png
There are surprisingly large numbers of chickens here. Unfortunatly the general lot size is pretty small, so I may never get a goat or a roster.

Back
Top Bottom