Hi from South Carolina!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RockerHen, Aug 10, 2011.

1. RockerHen

RockerHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Chappells, SC
    Hey everybody!!! I've raised chickens for most of my life [​IMG] at the moment I have a small White Crested Black Polish flock, Silver Sebrights, a black Silkie hen, Polish/Silkie Crosses (they're oddly beautiful), a layer flock of RIRs and white Leghorns, some mixed OEG bantams, and a guinea who's half blind [​IMG]. I have raised Black Tailed White Japanese in the past. However, soon I'll say farewell to my RIRs and Leghorns and say hello to a flock of Silver Laced Wyandottes [​IMG]. I also have 4 horses (a Morgan, a half Mustang, a Quarter Horse, and a gaited Strawberry Roan something lol) , an Anatolian Shepherd, a Lab, a Shih Tzu, and 3 cats [​IMG] so far, my favorite chickens to raise have been my Polish [​IMG] my roosters are so elegant and beautiful [​IMG]

2. Moonchild

Moonchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Spartanburg,SC
    Hey RockerHen u need to introduce yourself to the SC thread. We talk alot about our chickens and really help each other out!!!! it's in the Where am I Where are You?
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=26

Can't wait to read all about ya!!!! and I had a polish, but I'm lookin to add a few wild polish chicks to a coop already built!!! I love my little minifarm!!! U must introduce!!!

3. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Polish are my favorites, too [​IMG] They're so sweet & comical to watch. Good luck with all of your animals [​IMG]

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    [​IMG] from Kansas, Rockerhen! [​IMG] Wow, it sounds like you have quite the collection of critters. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Sounds fun! Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum! [​IMG]

5. 10 point

10 point country boy

Feb 19, 2011
    LaFayette, NY
    [​IMG] from ny

6. RockerHen

RockerHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Chappells, SC
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! [​IMG] I can already tell that joining this was a good decision [​IMG]

7. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

8. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from WA glad you joined [​IMG]

9. AZBootsie

AZBootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    Congress, AZ