1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TillerFamBam, Jun 20, 2016.

1. TillerFamBam

TillerFamBam New Egg

Jun 20, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi! We are on our 3rd lot of chickens- our first two girls have passed on, we have one still with us from our 2nd lot and just got three newbies on the weekend. My husband has been the chicken guru but thought I would get more involved this time around. The chooks dominate a quarter of our yard and Alfie the dog gets the rest. He is a tad excited about the newest additions- not good!! [​IMG] we are not sure what breed the grey one is?!!! Jess :)

2. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    [​IMG] and [​IMG]
    Hey TillerFamBam!! I am so excite you are from Sydney it is not every day we get foreigner like you! I hope you enjoy BYC and make sure to post pictures of your flock and give us updates on how you are doing here https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates I would love to see how friendly your flock really is! Make sure to check out your country's thread at the Where am I Where are You thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you to so you can meet up with other BYC Aussie lovers! All the best of luck to you and your flock! I am not sure what the breed is because it is hard to see, can you do a close up by any chance thanks!
    Justin [​IMG]

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
  4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hello again, I think I answered you on your other thread.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by