1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi from the Eastern Shore of Virginia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickenlady08, Sep 17, 2009.

1. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    I am new here and wanted to say hi to everyone out there in chicken country. I have 42 chickens of all different breeds and learning as I go along. I never knew that raising chickens was like raising kids. I am definitely a little OCD when it comes to my chicks. They are super sweet and so fun to watch run around and scratch up everything in sight. :lol

2. tallieb

tallieb Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Arizona
    [​IMG]

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Welcome from the shores of Cape Cod!

4. joedie

joedie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    SW Indiana
    [​IMG] from SW Indiana!

5. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Thank you, Thank you thank you. Is there a place to find out where you post certain topics on certain threads. I am afraid of putting something in the wrong place. I want to ask bout a couple of my red stars. they are a little sluggish and not quite themselves. thanks

6. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    [​IMG] from WI. If you think your chickens are sluggis due to stress or possible illness, post your question in "emergencies, diseases, injuries" If you think it is more likely related to change in flock, environment, food you can try the "flock management" section....Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it quickly [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida! Glad you joined us!

8. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    A big Texas size [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by