Hi from the Oklahoma Salt Plains

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by okiepastorl.com, Oct 20, 2009.

1. okiepastorl.com

okiepastorl.com New Egg

Oct 20, 2009
    Hi,
    We have peafowl (mostly India blues); Silkies; Silver Duckwing Phoenix; Buff Orpingtons; guineas in pearl, buff dundotte and purple; and many free range chickens of mixed parentage (Wyandotte, Lakenvelder, Phoenix, RRR, Delaware, Australorp).
    I also have Muscovies in chocolate, and blue-gray. Khaki Campbell ducks soon.
    We raise dairy goats and livestock guardian dogs (YES, for poultry guards too!). Naturally raised Yorkshire and spotted Poland hogs round out the farm.
    I am a pastor who counsels victims of domestic violence, and a writer for those needing grants or business plans.

2. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Welcome from Tennessee. You will have a great time here. Look around.

Purple! That will be a big hit around here. Really purple? Can we see?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Hello! [​IMG]

4. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    okiepastorl.com :

Hi,
    We have peafowl (mostly India blues); Silkies; Silver Duckwing Phoenix; Buff Orpingtons; guineas in pearl, buff dundotte and purple; and many free range chickens of mixed parentage (Wyandotte, Lakenvelder, Phoenix, RRR, Delaware, Australorp).
    We raise dairy goats and livestock guardian dogs (YES, for poultry guards too!). Naturally raised Yorkshire and spotted Poland hogs round out the farm.
    I am a pastor who counsels victims of domestic violence, and a writer for those needing grants or business plans.

[​IMG] from a fellow Okie. My mom has worked at the Crisis Center for 18 years now, I think. It's been a long time. She also writes grants. You have a hard job, I'm proud of my mom everyday [​IMG]

5. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

6. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    okiepastorl.com :

Hi,

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hey good to have you! Check out our Okies in the BYC thread. That is where most of us Okies gather to chat. We have over 200 okie members registered. Some from your neck of the prairie.
    Drop by and say hi.

Monty​

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us! You'll love this forum! [​IMG]

8. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    [​IMG] from KY

9. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    [​IMG] from UT! Glad you joined us!

10. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life