Hi from Virginia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cloverhill, Mar 30, 2017.

1. cloverhill

cloverhill New Egg

Mar 30, 2017
    Central Virginia
    I've had chickens all my life, but just now making the leap onto the BYC page. We're located in central Virginia on a very diverse farm. I have a mixed flock of production layers as well as breeding flocks of crested cream legbars, swedish flower hens, french black copper marans, and a lavender marans project. In addition to the birds, we raise jersey and angus cattle, berkshire hogs and have a few horses hanging around.

Looking forward to making some good chicken contacts here.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, clover hill, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! BYC is indeed a place to make a lot of great poultry contacts. And cattle and pig as well. I have a couple Berks myself - awesome pig.
    Also, in the link below you can chat with fellow Virginian poultry folks: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/80/virginia
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!! [​IMG]

3. N F C

N F C gobble gobble Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

You have some lovely breeds in your flock.

Thanks for joining us!

4. cloverhill

cloverhill New Egg

Mar 30, 2017
    Central Virginia
    thanks for linking me over there Redsoxs. I figured there must be a semi local section someplace.

5. Kyanite

Kyanite Loving Life! Premium Member

May 27, 2016
    SE Idaho
    [​IMG] Sounds like you've got an amazing flock! You certainly have some breeds that I admire.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG] so glad you joined the flock. You picked some very nice breeds.

7. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Remembering the Forgotten

Welcome to the ultimate Clan, Club, and Community of Poultry Lovers, cloverhill! :welcome
    What a magnificent assortment of breeds you have and Berkshire pigs are my favorite breed! We would love to see some pictures of your gorgeous flock! :love
    All of birds are all part of one massive, unanimously-beloved flock on BYC- and we can't wait to assist in any way possible!
    We're glad you're here!!!
    :jumpy Wings of Wishes,:jumpy
    ~Sarah

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under cloverhill [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by