Hi from Voßfeld in Germany

jonty

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 11, 2008
Voßfeld Germany
Just like to say hi to every one here. I'm English but live here in Germany and having moved to a bigger place we thought about keeping a few chickens. I'm new to all this but came across this forum, which has been a great help already and looks like very friendly people. I'm sure I will learn a lot here, so thanks for having me.

jonty

welcome-byc.gif

What breed of chickens do you have?

welcome-byc.gif

What kind of chickens do you want to get? or do you have them already?
Where do you live in Germany?
What is the weather like where you live?

Glad you found us
smile.png

Quote:
We don't have any chickens yet. I have the coop and the fencing will be delivered next week, We also have the feeders and water container. Oh and we bought food today. But I want to look around first and learn before we get the chickens, only fair to our feathered friends.
As for what breed this is the question I asked myself. We want something that easy to keep and good layer, so open to expert advice
We live in a very small village called Voßeld. The funny ß is in fact short for ss so you could write it "Vossfeld" There are only 20 people in the village and surounded by countryside. Oh and it's in the East of Germany. We moved from one end of Germany to the other.
The weather has been quite good at the moment. Today we had 20°C and sunshine but don't think it will be long before winter is with us.
Thanks for your reply and any help on breeds would be nice.

jonty

We live in a very small village called Voßeld. The funny ß is in fact short for ss so you could write it "Vossfeld" There are only 20 people in the village and surounded by countryside.

Cool! So you could get 2 of every breed!

Willkommen!​

Quote:
Berlin is about hour and half drive. Rostock about an hour. We are in the middle of noware. Nearest shop is 12 km away. Same with schools

Back
Top Bottom