Hi from Washington state!

Racieann

Hatching
Jan 27, 2015
Washington state
Hi, I'm new here! my name is Rachel and I am a sahm and just starting my chicken journey! I'm building my own coop, so any tips and tricks you can offer on anything chicken related would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of good articles on getting started with chickens, building the coop, raising the chicks, and keeping your flock happy, healthy and safe from predators...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy this new journey you are on! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Be sure to check out the Learning Center for lots of excellent information:Learning Center Articles

The coops section should be very helpful in planning and building your coop, too:Coop Designs

Feel free to ask any questions you may have! We're all here to help in any way we can.

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

The other members have given you some good links to check out. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have, too! We'll be happy to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC, Rachel. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have a breed preference?

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us. Please do check out the learning center and coop forums. See how much room and how to arrange things before you start the building.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom