Hi from woodmans point new Brunswick canada!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RooBuster, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Hi everyone! Been using this site for awhile to research chicken breeds and coop designs. This is an awesome site full of great people and ideas. Just started raising chickens this year and so far I'm loving it. Kids love it too. This is the first time I've seen my oldest daughter show so much interest in something !! Ill try to attach some pictures. Haha.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome to BYC! Nice little assorted flock you have there, love the duck/silkie picture.

3. texgardengal

texgardengal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    Hi from Texas!!!!
    OHHH!!! your pics are great. I love the expression on the little gold one's face. Adorable!! I'm new to raising chickens too; about a year now and I just joined the site when my hen went broody. But, I've been a "silent member" without joining for just about that long. Glad to meet you.

4. [​IMG]
    I love your ducks! They are so cute! It's making me want ducks [​IMG]

5. Thanks. The ducks are call ducks I rescued. They have angel wing and were going to be culled so I took them. My chicken flock consists of 2 buff orps a hen and roo. 2 rir hens 2 bantam game hens. 1 faverolle. 2 mixed breed hens. 2 silkie chicks. And a bantam white japanese hen. Just got some fresh eggs from the girlsa this morning!! Nice to meet you all!![​IMG]

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome to BYC.

7. texgardengal

texgardengal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    Nice little egg gathering buddy you have there. He's a cutie!!!

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Love the silkie and duck picture. the one silkie eyeballing the duck looks like she'd say "What is he doing?"

9. My son and daughter love the chickens. They help feed and water them and love gathering eggs!! They also do all the naming of the chickens and are always correcting me on their names. Lol[​IMG]

10. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by