Hi guys, i NEED know what Sex/Gender my Chinese Silkie is.

Thanks PC.
smile.png

Looking at the boy, though, he looks like he's going to be really nice looking in another 6-8 months, though he's a little light on the leg-feathering. He's only an ugly duckling right now because he's in that awkward "tween" stage. But you'll know for sure when he starts crowing.
wink.png

hi guys
im thankfull for the rapid replies...

however, obviously everyone points this as being a Cockrel...
im guessing should i wait a little longer? to be definate?

silkies in australia are kinda rare. but i guess the 100% way to tell is wait till it crows.....but that could take a long time....

but in saying that...if it really is a Cockrel...the reason for the post is because i was thinking its probably better to give it away before i get attatched to it......

And you will get attached. Silkies steal your heart and then your soul... just ask PC.
wink.png

Do you have other chickens?

And you will get attached. Silkies steal your heart and then your soul... just ask PC.

Yup just ask him. Because of PC's mean silkie video I now have six beautiful silkies! LOVE UM! Want to get more WILL get more
wink.png

Looks like a roo to me too but who knows! Maybe it's older then you think.​

Hey, ive got 3 silkie hens and they all look like ur little one did when they were younger, but be careful coz we ended up with 1 roo and boy did he crow, it sounded like a screaming child

Back
Top Bottom