Hi Guys! Please Help!

annaejohn

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 2, 2014
Hello everyone! Just a few quick questions.

1.) I am new to this site and have no idea how to do pretty much anything so some tips on that would help...

2.) As of right now I have 5 hens (only one laying) we are getting more Nov. 7 and it would be helpful to know the best breeds to get so comment on that…..

3.) I am not sure what breeds my non laying chickens are. Any ideas? the gray one is laying. Please comment what breeds you think they are and comment if you need more footage! Thanks so much i really appreciate it!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I have no idea what their breeds are, but they are very pretty! You might post these pics in our What Breed and Gender section for all those breed experts....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Enjoy your lovely flock and welcome to ours!

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. TwoCrows has left a great link there for you. I'm sure someone will be able to help you over in that section. Good luck with your flock in the future. Be sure to ask any more questions you may have :frow

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! X2 on post in the What Breed/Gender forum. Most look like mixes, with the face and foot feathering possible silkie mixes.

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you decided to join us. Agree you should post in gender/breed forum.

Your chickens are lovely as is the landscaping in their area and part of coop that's visible looks great. Would love to see the whole coop.

Back
Top Bottom