Hi guys!

eneick17

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys! I am from southwestern ohio and this will be my 2nd year with my new chicken project. We lost all of our birds from 4 years ago to an unknown predator. We have 4 adult birds; 3 Americanas and 1 light brahma. As well as 12 mix chicks that we hatched out from Craigslist. They are about 6 weeks old. We have a small coop but are upgrading to a "chicken barn" aka the old shed. I can't wait to show you guys the finished project and get those chicks out of the brooder!

Welcome - sounds like you have a 'barnful' already!
smile.png

G’Day from down under eneick17
frow.gif
Welcome!

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss but wish you all the best for the future.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. Good luck with the shed conversion.

Best wishes
CT

Hello, and welcome to BYC! I am quite glad you joined us, please make yourself at home, I think you are going to like it here! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom