1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by alya rose, Mar 31, 2017.

1. alya rose

alya rose Just Hatched

Hello! I joined this forum today as I have been trying to research how to best take care of my chickens and I found myself continually referring to this site haha. I own six chickens and two ducks right now. The chickens are 3 Rhode Island reds and 3 silver spangled hamburgs, and the ducks are two pekins. Later in the year I would like to get even more chickens, so this place is a valuable resource for me. I'm looking forward to getting some of my questions answered!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! That's a lovely flock you have there and I hope your plans work out well for you to expand. Have you checked out our learning Center? There are lots of great articles there that cover a wide range of subjects ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

1 person likes this.
  3. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC! Beautiful breeds you have. It's great to have you with us!

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's great to have you here!

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under alya rose [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

7. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our flock! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by