1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi had chickens for years, but still run into problems . Oh year and I just signed up yesterday to t

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by pamzstuff, Jul 4, 2016.

1. pamzstuff

pamzstuff New Egg

Jul 4, 2016
    [​IMG] I've got eggs in my incubator that are due to hatch in 8th July in 3 more days, exciting but I realized the cent home was closed the whole time. Just opened it last night. Will the chicks be alright please?

2. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    Welcome to BYC! I would go ahead and candle the eggs if you have any concerns. And your hatch is close so just keep and eye on them and keep the forum updated.

3. pamzstuff

pamzstuff New Egg

Jul 4, 2016
    Hatching now has now approached and I've got 5 cute o rpingtons all looking healthy and well 3 more are trying to hatch now. Just wondering when I worm then from day when all have hatched or at a certain age. I've got some Aviverm for working. Is this the right stuff to use? And if so how much do I give. By the mouth with a syringe or in there water. The bottle isn't much help for small chickens. It's great getting this feedback many thanks รท)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by