Hi, havent' been here in forever, and I am lookiing for a post made in 2007. Having difficulties fi

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by miss_thenorth, Mar 30, 2012.

1. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Actually, it is for my sil, who is having problems with her chicken, and had experienced the same thing in 2007. She does not have access toa computer right now, so she asked me to find it, and I am ready to pull my hair out. I have tried an advanced searh, but am not getting any hits bad that far. is it lost forever??

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    Maybe I could find it for you. what was the post about? do you know who posted it?

3. miss_thenorth

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Yep, thanks! Silkie Sue posted it and it was about her cockeral , who turned out to have wry neck. She would have posted that she thought her rooster was having seizures. In the end, shenamed him Lucky.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

5. miss_thenorth

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    It is silkie Sue from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. she has a polish chicken as her avatar. I will look at those links posted. thanks!

6. miss_thenorth

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Yes!! Thank you, it was the first one. She needed to know the prednisone Thanks a bunch, I will call her right now.

Thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by