Hi I’m DinaV and I am new here.

Dinav

Hatching
Jan 28, 2023
We got our ten ISA brown chicks on June 24, 2022 and they began laying in late November.

My husband and I are retired and the parents of two adults. We became grandparents for the first time September of 2021. Big learning curve for folks our age as far as grand parenting or raising chicks for sure… but so far everything is good.

We are in Northeast Florida. We have had 2 freezes in January 2023 and could have one in February.

I was surprised when the water froze in the coop and luckily it was easy to break the thin ice and refill. I did buy one of the black rubber bowls in case we get another freeze.

I look forward to learning from this group and have some questions but I will try to see if the same question has already been asked prior to asking.

We got our ten ISA brown chicks on June 24, 2022 and they began laying in late November.

My husband and I are retired and the parents of two adults. We became grandparents for the first time September of 2021. Big learning curve for folks our age as far as grand parenting or raising chicks for sure… but so far everything is good.

We are in Northeast Florida. We have had 2 freezes in January 2023 and could have one in February.

I was surprised when the water froze in the coop and luckily it was easy to break the thin ice and refill. I did buy one of the black rubber bowls in case we get another freeze.

I look forward to learning from this group and have some questions but I will try to see if the same question has already been asked prior to asking.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom