Hi! I’m new(ish) here! Great to meet you!

Chold05

Songster
May 24, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everyone!
Im fairly new here and realized I never introduced myself! I’m still learning my way around, but everyone has been incredible and so willing to share their knowledge! I’ve learned ALOT on BYC. I found the site while researching how to raise chicks before we brought them home.

We got our first flock back in March 2020. We have 6 girls: 2 cinnamon queens, 2 isa browns, 2 cuckoo Marans (we think). We’re located near Pittsburgh, PA

currently, we don’t have any other pets, so the girls are extra spoiled!

My favorite aspect of chickens so far is interacting with them and watching their personalities. I didn’t expect to love them as much as I do... but I can officially say, I’m obsessed and I think I’m in the right place! 🤗

Hi everyone!
Im fairly new here and realized I never introduced myself! I’m still learning my way around, but everyone has been incredible and so willing to share their knowledge! I’ve learned ALOT on BYC. I found the site while researching how to raise chicks before we brought them home.

We got our first flock back in March 2020. We have 6 girls: 2 cinnamon queens, 2 isa browns, 2 cuckoo Marans (we think). We’re located near Pittsburgh, PA

currently, we don’t have any other pets, so the girls are extra spoiled!

My favorite aspect of chickens so far is interacting with them and watching their personalities. I didn’t expect to love them as much as I do... but I can officially say, I’m obsessed and I think I’m in the right place! 🤗
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Back
Top Bottom