Hi i am in Montana

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by running rooster, May 10, 2016.

1. running rooster

running rooster New Egg

May 10, 2016
    Have been hatching mail order eggs this year w lyon tx7 incubator - having great results 9 of 11 silkies 6 wks - and they are with one blue white crested polish ( those eggs came dirty and very porous so knew they were not going to fare well but yay for the one!) and 2 gold lace polish and 2 cuckoo silkies - today is hatch day for 6 of 7 ayam cemani eggs - we had moved when retired so this will be the start of our new coop/ chick family - so far all chicks are as one family getting along well - enjoy reading your posts and just introducing myself as new to group

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome to BYC, and congratulations on your incubating success.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    A warm welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Your incubations seem to have gone well, which is great.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center, and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

All the best
    CT

1 person likes this.
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sounds like you will have a very nice flock as they grow up. Congratulations on your hatching successes. Many people come up with nothing!!

1 person likes this.
  5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by