Hi I am new member

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm more than sure you will be of help to many members here. You have joined a very friendly community here. Everyone here to help you too along the way.
Do you have chickens at the moment? What breed/s?

Enjoy BYC :frow

Hello and :welcome

We are glad you joined us! We are looking forward to helping you with your chicken questions. If you have any right know or any third sokn please feel free to message me, I love to talk chicken, and I have 21 chickens right now including babies and roosters. :)

Once again :welcome

CherriesBrood~

welcome-byc.gif

One of the wonderful things about BYC is the sharing back & forth between members.

Thanks for joining us!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have a small flock. Been raising them for about 8 years. Every year is different. This year has been the worst. Last year i got a few guinea because I get rat snakes. Things were fine last year but this year the males kept attacking my chickens. They were all raised together so I did not think much of it. late spring the guinea decided to roost in the trees, great no problem until the owl figured out where they were. The last three went back to the coop. Next all my hens quit laying. After a couple of months of this I got rid of the two males. The female does fine with the flock. 3 weeks later and still no eggs. I even bought 4 young hens that were suppose to be laying soon. Still no eggs. I don't know what else to do. Help!!!

Back
Top Bottom