Hi I'm Brandy

brandy6375

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 14, 2018
Michigan
Hi I'm Brandy fairly new to chickens, I got my flock as day old chicks about a year ago. Right now I have 7, 2 black australorps, 1 buff orpington, 4 wyandottes. I get a magazine that I seen the ad for backyardchickens.com and I was googling some questions I had and BYC.com kept coming up. I am really into home made crafts and cooking, Im learning about farming I love to boat and bike. A major passion of mine is fresh water fishing.
I'm in my 40's no bio kids but I have 2 step daughters and two grand kids who I love very much. I've been married for 13 yrs to my bestfriend. I'm a stay at home wife and full time care giver to my father. Currently my flock are the only pets we have but I'm looking forward to getting another dog or two.

:)
Hi I'm Brandy fairly new to chickens, I got my flock as day old chicks about a year ago. Right now I have 7, 2 black australorps, 1 buff orpington, 4 wyandottes. I get a magazine that I seen the ad for backyardchickens.com and I was googling some questions I had and BYC.com kept coming up. I am really into home made crafts and cooking, Im learning about farming I love to boat and bike. A major passion of mine is fresh water fishing.
I'm in my 40's no bio kids but I have 2 step daughters and two grand kids who I love very much. I've been married for 13 yrs to my bestfriend. I'm a stay at home wife and full time care giver to my father. Currently my flock are the only pets we have but I'm looking forward to getting another dog or two.
New to the group as well...great to have you along for our chicken journey:)

Back
Top Bottom