Hi Im Jonathan, im 13 and need some help

purpeldino

Hatching
Apr 10, 2021
Im new to selling chickens. Back in April I bought some chicks to raise so I could earn some money this summer. I have 14 week old golden phoenix chickens and 2 Bramahs. They are mostly roosters and only one turned out to be a hen (the phoenix chickens). I think the Bramahs are hens. How do you price your birds? Any advice or recommendations? I live in New Mexico. Thank you for your help

Attachments

• 0707211421c_HDR.jpg
    0707211421c_HDR.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 36
Im new to selling chickens. Back in April I bought some chicks to raise so I could earn some money this summer. I have 14 week old golden phoenix chickens and 2 Bramahs. They are mostly roosters and only one turned out to be a hen (the phoenix chickens). I think the Bramahs are hens. How do you price your birds? Any advice or recommendations? I live in New Mexico. Thank you for your help
First off - you may have more ladies than you realize. If you post some pics of your chickens, there are lots of people here at BYC willing to help ID them. Roosters can be really difficult to sell. If you can, sell your birds as a breeding pair - no single hen sales unless you have extras - and those can actually go as trios. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom