Hi, I'm Karen and I'm a ..................

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Hatch A holic! I can't help myself! The eggs go in the bator, then the Hatcher , then the brooder and the cycle continues.
ep.gif

I am proposing a new chapter of HAA (Hatch A Holics Anonymous)
I am certain that there are more people out there that suffer from HAH
If you suffer from this, please don't be afraid, Speak Up, we can help each other!
lau.gif

I'm afraid if you're looking for help you've come to the wrong place. Now if it's enabling you're after you've hit the jackpot. lol

I think that BYC is the national chapter of HAA. Unfortunately, there's not really anyone here interested in helping you "kick the habit!" It's a dysfunctional kind of support group, but I don't think anyone is complaining....
lau.gif

Naw, there's no help for you on here if that's what you're looking for. Enablers? Yes! Need more hatchin eggs? Yes!
If you only have one bator so far then there might be hope for your recovery. Other wise get another bator and some more eggs and suffer with the rest of us.
lau.gif
lau.gif

You don't have quite enough chicks just yet. You need to work on that too.

HA HA HA....... I have 14 mutt and Standard Cochin eggs in now, expecting Golden Phoenix anytime and caught myself browsing Ebay!
Still wanting some Blue or Black Orpingtons (really want a Rooster)
Who knows what the next round will bring????

I'm Karen, I have 6 Chickens in the coop, 5 brooders in my spare bathroom housing 16 chicks and 14 eggs in the Bator.
Yes I'm a Hatch A Holic and I am proud!!!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom