Hi Im new here and need help! From Bristol VA/TN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Danny1, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Danny1

Danny1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    Bristol VA/TN
    [​IMG] Hi my name is Danny Self and I live in Bristol VA, on the TN line. For you NASCAR fans, its where BMS is located. I use to raise alot of different breeds of birds, when I was in high school. Then I got out of the hobby, for collage. Now Im getting a breeding flock started. My main interest is Japanese bantams. Im a member of the JBBA. I have japanese is these colors-white, black, black tailed buff, mottled, barred, and wheatons.
    Im looking for any one with crele japanese, BB red, and solid buff japanese. Local or otherwise.
    Im going to try and start a crele and solid buff jap project next year. I need to find someone local if possible that has crele old english bantams, buff orpington bantams, solid buff old english, or buff rock bantams. Any info would be helpful. I count local as 2-3 hour drive.
    I also have mille d'uccles and Im going to mix them with the mottled and black tailed buff japs to make mille japs.
    Anyone raising bantams in my area that wants to talk, let me know. I will answer emails as quick as possible. I work nights and for 7-8 nights straight. Then off seven. I would also like to see other breeders birds.
    Danny Self

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Hey Danny! Its Kim, we spoke on the phone earlier this evening. Glad you found BYC!

Use the user list to find Baneybabes and then PM/Email them with your list. They are local to you and have a wide variety of OEGB's

Enjoy the site!

3. WELCOME TO BACKYARD CHICKENS
    From, VA

I am sure you will enjoy this forum!!!

Matthew

4. hrdwrkgrl

hrdwrkgrl Out Of The Brooder

Dec 15, 2008
    Good luck Danny.. .. can't wait for pictures...

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. S&N Livestock

S&N Livestock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

7. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Welcome!!

8. LAMchop

LAMchop Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    SW VA
    Welcome from Southwest VA![​IMG] Sounds like you have some beautiful bantams!

9. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC from The Pampered Pullets Farm in North Central Florida
    [​IMG]

10. Daisygirl

Daisygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2009
    New Zealand
    [​IMG] and good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by