In the Brooder
- Jun 10, 2017
- 1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had mu chickens about 4 month now this is my first chicken coop.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have eight Laying hens three roosters and 18 pullets 1 cockrel
(3) What breeds do you have? We have silkies, oragami, bard rocks, Reich's reds and a mix breed red roo and chocolate runner ducks
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?I found you guys on google i am so glad i did
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I have three kids and two pit bulls I read and garden
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Sorry so messed up i am I a cell phone hi toevery one iam incubating my second batch of eggs the first was not sucessfull