Hi i'm new!

motherhen78

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Hi everyone. I am a new member here in the community. I want to take a few minutes to introduce myself. My name is Shannon I am 32. I'm married with 4 beautiful children. I am originally from North carolina. I moved to Ohio 6 years ago. I have one horse, one calf, and 54 chickens. *8 of them which are bearded silkies. I got started into the chickens over a year ago and it has been wonderful! Its really addicting and I enjoy every minute of it! I am excited to meet new people that have the same interest as I do.
smile.png
big_smile.png

Hi there Shannon. Im Rachel, from Florida and a new egg too. Ive wanted chickens for years now and I finnaly can get them. Ill be getting them in April, and Im beyond excited!! I remember my mom having them when I was a child, and just cant wait to have them again, there just so enjoyable and funny to watch arnt they! Well, all the best with your chooks,
welcome-byc.gif

OH! So exciting to greet another Ohioian! Welcome! I'm in the Dover, New Philadelphia area! How do you like Ohio....the weather can be rough compared to North Carolina..... Wow, you've sure got your hands full with four children and the farm animals.....

I'm just a backyard hobbyist. We've got two dogs, several chickens and I also have four kids--three boys and a girl. Mine are mostly grown though.

Well, take care!

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom