1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi i'm new

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickenBoy88, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ChickenBoy88

ChickenBoy88 New Egg

Apr 30, 2008
    Hi,
    My name is Matt and I live in oregon. I love chickens and I have 3 hens and a rooster. They are Buff Orphingtons. About a month ago I got chickens after taking a year to build a coop. I have three sisters (I cant say they like chickens as much as me) and my parents. I love all animals and am planning to incubate some chicken eggs. That way I can raise them, get more eggs, and start a small egg selling job. Anyway just wanted to say hi.
    [​IMG]-Matt-[​IMG]

Edited for age. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  2. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Hello Mat! [​IMG]

I have to laugh, there is someone on here with almost the same user name as you. I think he is chickenboy8 LOL!

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and can learn a lot here and share your knowledge as well!

4. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Hey and [​IMG]

My name is matt to. Goodluck with selling eggs, once I get my incubatar this christmas I am going tho start selling eggs to.

5. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Wow! Two chickenboys and TWO Matts! What a coincidence???? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ChickenBoy88

ChickenBoy88 New Egg

Apr 30, 2008
    Thanks everyone. This sure is a friendly forum! If anyone has any advice one chickens or incubating, make sure to let me know! Thanks!
    -Matt-

7. RoostersCrow

RoostersCrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice to meet you Matt!

Welcome [​IMG]

8. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG] welcome matt
    funny too chickenboys and both named matt

9. ncgnance

ncgnance Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Iredell County, NC
    Hi, Chickenboy88, welcome to BYC. If you really want to learn all you need to know about hatching chicks and taking care of them, you need to click on the Learning Center at the top of the page. Then, click on the "how to" pages. You will be able to find out all you will ever need to know about chickens. And if you have questions you can't find answers for, there's always someone on here with the answer. Welcome, and have fun...

10. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by