Hi I'm Ron (I'm new ) ( incubator)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crisp, Jan 20, 2014.

1. crisp

crisp Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2013
    Southbury ct.
    Hi everyone !! I've Ben trying to work this site lol not to good with online !! I have a , what I think is a red wood incubator !! The only thing I can find on it is this pat no. 1893918 and it needs some work !!! I got into this because me 2 year old loves chickens and I think it's fun as well lol and wood like to no if any of know anything about this incubator and how it's suppose to work or no of any parts I can get for it as well , or a manual thanks ,, Ron

2. chickwhispers

chickwhispers A French Hen

Apr 16, 2012
    Northwest OH
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Welcome crisp!!! I would love to have an incubator! And I live Antiques! Awesome! But So much to do in preparing for it first! Good luck!

3. crisp

crisp Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2013
    Southbury ct.
    Thanks !! I just hope to find any info I can about it I got it lady night for 100$ from a friend of mine that payed 250 for it grime a friend of area and he just isn't us ring it and he new I wanted one !! So he sold it to me !

4. crisp

crisp Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2013
    Southbury ct.
    I got it last night , sorry for the spelling

5. BrendaJ

BrendaJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    Hi Ron - welcome to BYC. You can find a lot of info on incubators. Try typing in into the search section at the top of the page right under the backyard chickens logo at the left hand side of the page. Best of luck :)

6. chickwhispers

Apr 16, 2012
    Northwest OH
    My Coop
    That's ok, spelling is easy to work out. I knew what you meant! That's pretty cool about the price too! I saw one used near Ann Arbor MI at a breeder once. It was pretty cool looking. They used it all the time. They did say it was a learning curve though. Not as accurate as todays' models.

7. crisp

crisp Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2013
    Southbury ct.
    Yes that's what I here .lol

8. chickwhispers

Apr 16, 2012
    Northwest OH
    My Coop
    Well good luck and best wishes on your new venture. Keep us posted! Post some pics when you get time!

9. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by