1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi new from arkansas

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by murdoc rose, Mar 14, 2009.

1. murdoc rose

murdoc rose Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2009
    I've stumbled across this site several times over the past year or so and decided it was time to join up. I am currently working on a large coop design and found this place to be wonderful. However having a problem with some of the pictures in the coop design pages not sure if its the site or my pc or both. anyway thanks i'll see you around

2. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Wherabouts are ya? Welcome from Mountain Home!

[​IMG]

3. murdoc rose

Mar 14, 2009
    I'm in van buren, next to fort smith

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Welcome - I am from Malvern. [​IMG]

5. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Welcome. Where abouts in Arkansas? If you are close, there will be a chicken school in the Fayetteville Public Library Saturday April 4 from 1:00 til 4:00 put on by the extension department. No preregistration required. The topics are breeds, housing, and diseases. It is supposed to be aimed at the small flock owner, not the big commercial operations.

If you haven't seen it, this is a good thread to read when designing coops.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=140561

6. murdoc rose

Mar 14, 2009
    seems this got in the wrong part of the forms sorry about that too many windows up at once i guess

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by