Hi there, Im Tiffany

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WvFarmChic, Feb 18, 2013.

1. WvFarmChic

WvFarmChic New Egg

Feb 18, 2013
    Jane lew wv
    Hello there , im located in West Virginia , weve had lots of chickens -free range - through out my child hood , im out on my own now with my own family and i have a toddler that loves his nana and papa chickens very much so weve decided to get are son some chickens as a early easter present , Im in search of ORPINGTONS, ive have found them but so expensive im not in for the breeding or show just a family farm pets , and orpingtons are so loveable and big body would be perfect stock for us Looking for Lavender, Blue, Black, Splash! i can get buff at my local feedstore! As i kno they are to hard to sex at day old chicks, witch ive came across a few light breeders that can sex them pretty well but CANT SHIP [​IMG] im very nervous purchasing straight run , only becuase my luck is all roosters and a hen haha.. but i kno thats a chance u have to take ! my ultimate goal is 5 lavenders -4 H 1 R , 4 blue, 4 splash, 5 black - 4 H 1 R but might be asking a bit much :) please let me kno if any one will have some hatchers around the 29th of march avail... those are when my feed store purchases will be avail and would love to put all together and wont have problems thanks for your all time .. Wonderful Site!

Tiffany

2. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC!

Good luck finding exactly what you are looking for! You will love them I am sure!

[​IMG]

3. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined BYC. Hope you find your new birds soon. Good luck

4. hotrodflash

hotrodflash Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2012
    East Texas
    [​IMG] It's funny, I am probably one of the few people on BYC that know where Jane Lew is. My aunt and uncle live near Weston. So I have been all over that area.

5. P-Funk

P-Funk Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Franktown
    Hi from Colorado [​IMG] Hmm, these little pics used to be animated. It sounds like you've been at this for longer than many of us! P.S. That little guy is supposed to by waving [​IMG]

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  7. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Hello and welcome to BYC [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

8. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi, Tiffany, welcome to BYC, and good luck with your flock.

10. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by