Hi to all

alwaysafarmboy

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 12, 2012
I am new to BYC. I am from Lethbridge, Alberta Canada, Married to my beautiful wife for 28yrs, father of 3 grown children and hope to be a grandpa soon. I grew up on a farm but my career choice landed me in the city and was unable to move to even an acerage due to being on call alot, but always have loved the country. My wife jokes that if I could have a cow or sheep in the backyard I would. We have a regular menagerie with a dog, 2 rabbits, a dove and about 14 quail along with the fish in the backyard pond as well as the house. Would luv to get some hens but that may take some doing lol as the rest of the family are not sold on the idea. Got into quail about a year ago and I love them. I use the quail eggs in cooking, like my wife said if they don't know don't tell. I will eat them straight but the rest of the family gets a little squeemish if the see them whole. Just wanted to say hi and hope to hear from some of you along the way.

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Give your family some fresh laid eggs from a few happy, backyard hens. It'll win them over quickly! Good luck and enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom