Hi Ya from Pa

Indica

In the Brooder
Feb 6, 2015
pennsylvania
New to the chicken world and had received a few silkies with some free layers. After having them for close to a year I can't imagine not raising my own chickens for eggs but LOVE my silkies!! So I'm here to learn how to talk chicken! :)

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! You have definatly come to the right place for all the chicken talk!! Here is a nice thread you might want to drop by for all the silkie chat... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/297632/silkie-thread
My friend has silkies and they are so cute,soft and friendly. Also great with her young children. I can see why you love them.

Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I used to raise Black Silkies, and they were sweet, gentle, friendly, and funny little birds. My children made lap pets of them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom