Hi y'all! Former city girl lookin' to go Country/"Vehemently Against Great Reset"

Hi, name is Kris. Still in Burbs/City area in NE Ohio, but large backyard, lots of trees, trying to do the most with it I can! Starting quail journey soon...friend and I built coop...its beautiful...a ground coop, they will love...would post pics but no smart phone (i'm anti-reset/pro-human)...maybe chix in future but want to see how quail work out first...
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? no chickens yet. want to learn and start with quail, then maybe move on from there.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? zero! :(
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? gardening, The Carnivore/Lion Diet (eating meat to help combat health problems/defy ageing process/help our planet/help our planet/help our planet), playing and hiking with my Lab Mix Brahmy, cooking steaks/burgers, learning about holistic health, homesteading and Scamdemics.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My family consists of my 78 year old mom I help take care of, 3 dogs of varying ages/breeds.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. A friend of mine in a shooting club I am in told me about it. Excited to learn more before buying these quail so I give them the best life possible.
Hi Kris! Glad you're here! 🙌

Back
Top Bottom