Hi y'all! Help me i.d. my hens, please.

Donito

Hatching
Oct 6, 2015
Hays County, TX
Hello everybody,

Well I guess this is as good of a first post as any...

I got these ladies from a friend of a friend of a friend who, for whatever reason, couldn't keep them. They've been here for three nights now and seem to be doing great. Now I'm curious to know what breed they are.

All four of them seem more or less friendly and like to be held and stroked, but besides that I really don't know much about them. I believe them to be about four or five months old(?) but I do know that none of them are laying yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

Well I guess this is as good of a first post as any...

I got these ladies from a friend of a friend of a friend who, for whatever reason, couldn't keep them. They've been here for three nights now and seem to be doing great. Now I'm curious to know what breed they are.

All four of them seem more or less friendly and like to be held and stroked, but besides that I really don't know much about them. I believe them to be about four or five months old(?) but I do know that none of them are laying yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Easter Egger, possibly a Marans cross making it an Olive Egger.
Might be an Old English Game Bantam
Cuckoo Marans crossed with either an Easter Egger or Ameraucana. Might be an olive egger.

Also...

The one that is mostly black has some greenish, iridescent feathers on her back and puffy cheeks and the barred one has one or two feat hers on her feet.

From left to right:
Easter Egger (possible Olive Egger)
Old English Game pullet (looks like a Brassy Back or Brassy Back mixed OEGB)
Cuckoo Marans mixed breed

Back
Top Bottom