Hi y'all!

ReneePrice

Songster
6 Years
Nov 9, 2014
Lucedale, MS
My Coop
My Coop
My partner and I are building a Itty Bitty House and Homestead on the old family 20 acre property in Lucedale, MS.

We moved here from New Orleans after my 29 year old daughter sustained a traumatic brain injury so that we can live off the land as much as possible in order for me to stay home and help with her rehabilitation.

We are using gardening, raising animals, cooking, canning and many useful skills as part of her rehab.

The quiet, peaceful, country life is the perfect setting for her and us to do this.

We only have 2 chickens right now after losing one to a predator and two just up and died one day. We are building a little incubator right now so she can learn to hatch her own chicks.

Please feel free to follow us at Itty Bitty House and Homestead on Facebook.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
Go glad you joined us.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry for your losses. But we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry for the loss of your chickens, and even more so for your daughter's traumatic brain injury, and hope her rehabilitation goes well. Raising chickens is good therapy. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Back
Top Bottom