1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wildponyfree, Jul 3, 2007.

1. wildponyfree

wildponyfree New Egg

Jul 3, 2007
    Tennessee
    I am new here. This was the first site I found when I became a new chicken Mom so I have now decided to come back and join the forum. I new to chickens and still learning. I am mainly a horse person but love all animals. I never expected to enjoy having chickens so much. They are so much fun to watch. Anyway just thought I'd say hi!!!

2. mamaboyd

mamaboyd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Kendal.Ontario,Canada
    Welcome!! I am new to raising chickens too, I have been mainly a horsey person too, but chickens are alot of fun!![​IMG]

Trish

3. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    welcome

4. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Welcome! I couldn't believe that I would love my chickens so much either! they are so amusing..... I'm trying to get three different generations intergrated. I'm getting there.....[​IMG] You'll find so much info on this site. A lot of helpful people.... So enjoy your chicks and enjoy this site.[​IMG]

5. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Horse person here too and welcome. I love my chickens and have learned alot on this site as I have not always had them. Now I can't imagine being without them. [​IMG]

6. sillygoose4ever

sillygoose4ever Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    hello! welcome... this is a great site for begginners and experienced poultry people. good luck

7. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi there welcome to BYC! [​IMG]
    Miriam

8. missusduray

missusduray Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    Northern Minnesota
    Welcome to BYC! Hopefully all your chicken questions will be answered. I know that mine were!
    Kristyne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by