Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sassysherri, Jan 18, 2017.

1. sassysherri

sassysherri Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2016
    Hi I'm new to all this. I have 9 hens and two roosters. I also have 2 geese who have already laid, and 5 ducks. Just hoping to find a helpful community as I'm learning and also give back from what I've learned!!

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC!!!!! So glad you've joined us. Sounds like you have quite the lovely mixed flock going there.

3. mustangrooster

mustangrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi there and Welcome to BYC! Happy that you have joined our flock! [​IMG]Please do make yourself at home, and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. You have a lovely set of birds, good luck.

Best wishes

Mustang

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Greetings and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. I hope that you will enjoy yourself here.

Best wishes
    CT

5. Rabbitt

Rabbitt New Egg

Jan 18, 2017
    Bensalem, PA.
    Hello, Any Creative coopers out there have a suggestion for turning my old wooden play house into a cool coop. [​IMG]

6. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    I'd suggest posting on the Coops and Runs forum for expert advice

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. BYC also has threads for other poultry, you can find duck, geese, turkey, emu, peafowl etc. Just put " duck thread," or any other in search box and it will come up for you.

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow

9. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, sassysherri, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck to you and you chickens, ducks, and geese! :)

10. Rabbitt

Rabbitt New Egg

Jan 18, 2017
    Bensalem, PA.
    Thanks, I will do that. as you can see I'm very new. Looking to make my future chick's very comfortable and safe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by