Hi

bebudd

Hatching
Feb 10, 2017
Hi everyone my name is Belinda and I am from the Gold Coast Queensland Australia. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Belinda and welcome to BYC. Please make yourself at home here with us. We have quite a few members from Downunder, so I'm sure you will be able find members nearby, using the link that Y/Coop gave you.

Best wishes
CT

G'day Belinda. Very glad to meet you. BYC has a large Aussie community, the more the better. And a great thread called "Australia six states and one funny little island."

I'm sure Teila (from down under) will be greeting you as well when she sees your post.

wee.gif
wee.gif
Hello, Belinda, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community!

Howdy neighbour
frow.gif
Welcome!

Please do drop in to the Aussie thread and say G’Day, you will be welcome. I hope you and your pets [if you have any] are coping OK with the heatwave.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom