Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FluffandStuff, Apr 2, 2017.

1. FluffandStuff

FluffandStuff New Egg

Apr 2, 2017
    Heyo! I'm just a young geek who likes birds and travels a lot. Currently I have 5 chickens (2 broilers, 2 Rhode island reds, and a barred rock) but I plan to get some more this spring/summer. If you want a friend to discuss about chickens, just pm me sometime. Good luck on raising your birds! :D

2. zephyricle

zephyricle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2017
    California
    Welcome to byc! Hope you have a good time on here :)

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Talking chicken (and duck, turkey, guinea, etc.) is what we do all day here.

Make yourself at home, thanks for joining us!

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Fluffand Stuff, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! BYC is packed with forums - some informational - question/answer, some just random and fun and funny. I am sure you will find plenty of folks to converse with around here. If you want to chat with some local poultry folks, find your state thread here and say hello: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!! [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Resoxs beat me to it, but DO post on your state thread. You may find Bycer's in your area and then of course there is US ( just under 450,000 members around the globe.)
    [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from the bottom half of the globe FluffandStuff [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

7. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Stuck back in the 40s Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Hello [​IMG] and Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us. This is the perfect place for you to learn, share, and talk about chickens, I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do!

8. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC! The others already gave you some great links and advice. I hope to see you around!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by