Hi!!

TheFarmGirls

In the Brooder
Jun 24, 2017
I'm Ashley and my mom is Paula. Our family has almost always had off the wall pets aka farm animals as pets haha. But we've only ever had cats, dogs, fish...that sort of thing. Three years ago we got our first ducks Buster and Platipus they were spoiled rotten and we were hooked! We now have four ducks one is Buster Jr. a rescue and the other three are Brownie, Cheesecake, and Twinkie. We got chickens and tested our luck haha We have Squirt, Gema the Diva, and my love Milfred--she was attacked as a baby and is scared of the dark so she has her own cage in the house and is basically house broken since being inside while she healed. Then we started on goats!! Quinny came to us from a friend after they realized she couldn't handle being a mom after her earlier years she's a total pain and diva but is so loved and spoiled. Then came my boy Kesto from the same friend when he was 5 months old then two months ago we added his twin brother Foster. So with those and our brood of cats, dogs, fish, turtles, and a Guinea Pig we have a busy but great hot mess.

Welcome to BYC!
Sounds like you have a great flock!
Post some pics when you get settled in.
This video may help you learn how to navigate this site better:

Back
Top Bottom