**HICKORY, NC Poultry Swap @ TRACTOR SUPPLY - Oct. 22**

HenThymes

pippin ain't easy
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Foothills of NC
Our local Tractor Supply was looking to host a Poultry Swap this year so I volunteered to help promote it. (Plus we'll be there
tongue.png
) Hope if you are in the area that you can come out and join us! Please spread the word, if you need a printable flier please email me for a copy.

Address: 3250 Hwy 70 Se Newton, NC 28658 - (828) 466-3666

Poultry Swap October 22nd at the TRACTOR SUPPLY OF HICKORY. 9am-1pm Open to ALL Poultry & Waterfowl. Come buy - sell - trade!

Last edited:
Quote:
Good question Sandy?? I am placing an add for it in the Iwanna today and have it listed in CL as well as fliers in the store that people can take with them at the cash registers. I know it won't be the same group of people that were at chickenstock but hoping for a good turnout just the same.
wink.png
(just a little cooler weather
tongue.png
)

hoping to bring a couple pair of red bourbon and blue slate turkeys. also some lavender guineas

If they do not sell before hand I will have a trio of white bantam cochins, lavender bantam ameraucana's, pair of black bantam orpingtons, a few cochin mix juvi's and maybe a few others.
smile.png

Can't believe I actually found the thread! Of course it would help if I was on BYC more often...I'm sending you a Barred Japanese bantam cockerel, a trio of Barred Japanese bantam chicks, about 4 REALLY PRETTY Serama cockerels, and my entire Lavender Orp flock unless it sells beforehand!! Oh...and don't forget the grocery bags made from feed sacks!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom