1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

<>hidden darkness<>a dark magic role play.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Sep 6, 2016.

1. NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*you may RP a animal if you don't want a wich/wizard/Druid/sorcerer.

a tall girls long black cape fell as it the damp cobble stones as she walked briskly.shirll screams came from the castle nearby,"Athena pentreast?is that really you?"asked a horse voice.the tall girl whisked her head around.the moon shone on her pale skin, showing she was wearing a wiches hat aswell."who is it?"the girl asked."me, cole"replied the horse voice.emerging form the shadows was a elderly man with a cane,"cole?"came the girls voice once again.the man nodded,"yes, cole"cole replied.athena laughed a evil laugh.,"kolose morose"she whispered.with a flick of her finger, the old man turned into ashes.

Athena briskly walked to the castle.more screams came and came agian.she entered the caste.the guards stopped her,"sorry ma'am.you are not allowed to enter without taking you hat off"he said.athena glared at him,"I can do as I wish"she snapped.with a flick of her finger, the guards fell to the ground.she enter severl large doors walking at a fast pace.she entered a large room.she saw a man with two girls."hello"she whispered.she pushed the man out of the room.what happened next, was enexpectable......

(so there is a young woman named Athena.she is a wich.she is very evil and try's to kill every one.a few pepole are on her side.)

What's the difference between a wich and a sorcerer?:well, wiches wear black long capes and hats like Athena.mosty always female.sorcerers were normal clothes and they are nicer then wiches.sometimes wiches are evil and join Athena's side or stay away for her.same with sorcerers.both are always female.

What's the difference between Druids and wizards?:wizards normally wears long clothes and hats.druids use a lot more magic then wizards.druids were ragged clothes and no hats.mostly wizards are evil and Druids are nice, but, like I said, some don't always be that way.mostly always male.(Druids can be female though)

Setting:there is a large town.with a huge castle.

Pets:foxes, dove, rabbits, ravens, crows, ducks, small songbirds, snakes, owl, dog, cat, raccoon, small dragons, griffons, any small mythical pet(has to be small).

Name:
    Personality:
    Wich, wizard, Druid or sorcerer?:
    History:
    Description(no photos):
    Pet?(if any):
    Pet description(if any):
    Pet name(if any):
    Username:
    Other:

My character:
    Name:Athena pentreast
    Personality:evil ruthless.
    Wich, wizard, Druid or sorcerer?:wich
    History:she has killed many people in her life and and wishes to gain more power.
    Description:short red hair, pale skin and blue eyes.apple red lips with a tall black hat with a black dress and cape.
    Pet?(of any):yes a snake.
    Pet description(if any):a long, large yellow corn snake.
    Pet name(if any):blue
    Username:cluckcluck1215

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (DEFINITELY JOINING!)

3. (Cool yeah?only took me four days to make on paper.lol)

4. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (wait, is Kyndra your name?)

5. (Yes but I rather be called cluckcluck why?)

6. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Name:Extol
    Personality:Can't stand animals, is usually a loner except for a few close friends, and maybe a girlfriend
    Wich, wizard, Druid or sorcerer?:Druid
    History:Athena killed his famiy
    Description(no photos):
    Pet?(if any):
    Pet description(if any):
    Pet name(if any):
    Username:
    Other:
    (I have a Scottish friend names Kyndra. Are you Scottish?)

7. (Can you add his description please?)

(I have some in me, red hair, freckles and blue eyes, but I'm not full Scottish, mostly polish.)

8. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (ahhh)
    Name:Extol
    Personality:Can't stand animals, is usually a loner except for a few close friends, and maybe a girlfriend
    Wich, wizard, Druid or sorcerer?:Druid
    History:Athena killed his famiy
    Description(no photos):Tall, muscular, with semi-long brown hair. He has brown hair, and wears a brown cloak that has a hood on it.
    Pet?(if any):none
    Pet description(if any):none
    Pet name(if any):none
    Username:JabbaDaHutt
    Other:

9. Name:morgath
    Personality:really shy, quiet.
    Wich, wizard, Druid or sorcerer?:Druid.
    History:Athena killed her family.expect her brother
    Description(no photos):pure black hair and very pale skin.icy blue eyes.
    Pet?(if any):yes, a call duck.
    Pet description(if any):butter scotch one.look it up.
    Pet name(if any):Serena
    Username:cluckcluck1215
    Other:

10. (Ohhhh accepted.we can start.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by