*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus walkie went off. He picked it up and said, "Alright, wait for me. I'm on my way." The then turned and left the cell.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once he left Vorsicht got up, "If I escape, he won't last long." She said angrily. Avenir shifted. "Vorsicht! You were awake?" She asked, and Vorsicht nodded with a proud smile. Avenir pushed her shoulder and laughed.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled as she watched the road, driving who knew where since she was having fun. "Will we need more than the learners for the plan to work?" She asked curiously

~~~
    Jason grinned again and glanced around as he reversed then headed for the road "We had a drivers ed book, one of the informers copied it off the internet, so we know the rules of the roads, though not everyone studied it so well. "

~~~
    " I grew up with my dole, we didn't interact much with the other shifters, but that was more not wanting to offend a predator than any other reason. We are simple doves after all."Angela explained "Moonhaven was a wwonderful place before it was destroyed. "

~~~
    Star stayed still for a long time, keeping her eyes closed and ignoring the woman. When she finally did look up, she just watched her, her curiosity returning to her again now, though she did not shift yet.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013

Ember jumped off the branch, landing lightly on the ground. " Sure, if you want to. We can go anywhere we want to."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna smiled happily and began walking to a more forested area with huge trees. Malfroy pranced around, following Midna.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember shifted back to her phoenix form and followed, flying from branch to branch. Her wingspan was about eight feet, since she was just that little bit larger than an eagle

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When they reached the place Midna thought she saw footsteps and heard wings flapping, and after a few seconds a group of at least 15 Thesterals (not including the babies) showed themselves. Midna stared, she had never seen so many. They did a little bow to Ember and Midna to show they meant no harm. "Hello!" One said joyfully. "This is where the mythical creatures roam. It's the safest place for magical animals. Welcome." Midna looked at Ember, wanting to see her reaction to this.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye was very comforted by Mark, and wanted to express her gratefulness but wasn't sure how to. So she just returned his affection.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Are they going to get caught, I cant remember you're reply...)
    Astrid smiled and combed through his feathers with her fingers, forgetting her troubles for a moment.
    ~
    Buchanan crawled to the kitchen with one hand holding his stomach and constant moaning. Liana saw and climbed onto his back, which was then he could handle because he fell flat onto the floor.
    ~
    Sonora nodded, "Thanks, but I prefer grooming." She replied slyly with a wink. At that moment she shifted and began to lick her large paws.
    Amar sat up, and let out a very deep breath. She had stopped crying, but struggled to remain that way. "I'm sorry they hurt you. No ones every stood up for, it was very brave." She said trying to get her mind of things she focused on the way Dawn had stood up for her. A shadow past over her face as she remembered her parents, and how they stood up for her, but it disappeared as she faked a smile.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember stopped on a branch and looked at the large herd then dipped her head to them. "Hello, thank you for the welcome" She said happily. She had never seen so many at once before either.

Mark smiled, happy at her returning affections. He pawed her gently then lay down and showed his belly, much like a dog did when they trusted someone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by