Hidden Object Picture

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by pbjmaker, Jan 26, 2011.

1. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Can you spot the puppy? He kept getting in this corner and wouldn't come out. I couldn't figure out why until I turned on the light and snapped this photo. His "food ball" was stuck back there and he couldn't get it out. Sparky is such a happy dog and all I could see was his tail wagging a hundred miles an hour. BTW for a food loving dog - this toy is the best thing we have ever owned - keeps him occupied for a good hour at a time.

[​IMG]

2. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

lol...funny puppy [​IMG]

3. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Aww that's cute. Your plant looks nice and healthy - mine die.

4. pbjmaker

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Quote:Thanks - I got the plant at an estate auction this fall. It was in a 6 inch pot. It seems to do well in spite of me. I kill indoor plants too except for spider plants. Outdoors I do great - maybe because I don't have to water them too often [​IMG]

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

You know, I have one of those treat balls too, or at least I think it's the same...they roll it around and sometimes a piece of kibble or other treat falls out??? My dane pup his highly food motivated, but neither he nor my other dog give that daggone ball a 2nd look - unless I roll it around with my foot to make the treats fall out [​IMG]

6. pbjmaker

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Quote:He loves that thing - he rolls it with his nose and then him and his brother race to grab the kibble that falls out. Tucker quits after a bit, but I can hear Sparky rolling it around for a long time even when it only has one peice of kibble left.

He has been known to lick every molecule of food out of the bowl and then try to eat the bowl itself. He chews his metal bowl. His I think is more of an obsession then just being food motivated. I can't train him with treats because his brain falls out once he knows there is a treat involved.

7. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
    What a cutie you have there.

I HAD two of those for my very food driven herding dogs but they chewed the front apart.

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:He loves that thing - he rolls it with his nose and then him and his brother race to grab the kibble that falls out. Tucker quits after a bit, but I can hear Sparky rolling it around for a long time even when it only has one peice of kibble left.

He has been known to lick every molecule of food out of the bowl and then try to eat the bowl itself. He chews his metal bowl. His I think is more of an obsession then just being food motivated. I can't train him with treats because his brain falls out once he knows there is a treat involved.

[​IMG] Such a GREAT description! Love it!

9. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    My Dog Loved his food ball, when he was a pup it was great because he would stay out of trouble for hours pushing that thing around! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  10. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

What Puppy? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by