Hide and Seek

CrappieJoe

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2017
Lima, OH
Thought it would be interesting to see how others are overting the prying eyes of their local zoning inspector. All 8 of my girls are hidden behind the 6'5" tall fence which wraps around the back of my work shop. The coop is hidden in the lean2.

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    677.6 KB · Views: 33
I would have to move----LOL. I did have a friend that lived in a cult sac and he raised rabbits----was not suppose to have them---not chickens---no kind of farm type animal. He had many pens and raised most all his meat---He had about 20 breeders and close 100 rabbits at times---all behind his solid privacy fence.

I would have to move----LOL. I did have a friend that lived in a cult sac and he raised rabbits----was not suppose to have them---not chickens---no kind of farm type animal. He had many pens and raised most all his meat---He had about 20 breeders and close 100 rabbits at times---all behind his solid privacy fence.

That's to funny.. 100 rabbits equals a lot of pooh. One thing I have in my favor is my neighbors gave me the "ok". I believe it's not against the law until I get caught. lol

That's to funny.. 100 rabbits equals a lot of pooh. One thing I have in my favor is my neighbors gave me the "ok". I believe it's not against the law until I get caught. lol
His neighbors did not know----he kept it from everyone around him. He raised them for several years, growed lots of vegetables in/with the poop, filled feed bags with poop and hauled to some others gardens, etc!! Now he is into deer hunting and cat-fishing Big Time.

Back
Top Bottom