1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

High Desert, CA. Two half Bantam Cochn & half Wyandotte chicks

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Seaecho, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Seaecho

Seaecho Songster

Oct 12, 2017
    High Desert, S. CA.
    RR. and Sesame 3-27-`18.PNG I have too many chickens for the size of my coop, and have to let these two go. They are half bantam Cochin and half silver lace Wyandotte. 9 weeks old. I live in Phelan, in the high desert of California, near Victorville and Hesperia. I love them dearly, and they have been raised together as pets. I don't want to separate them. They are very pretty, and would love to free range or have a large run. They get along well with other chickens. Please, pets only! Very healthy. Free to a good home.

bantamsrmyfav likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: