High School Momments...funny..embarassing.. bad....take it backs!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol'FashionHen, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Any and all and if a bad circumstance, what did you do to change it?

There was a girl in my math class that I had befriended, she was really good at math and I was not, so whenever we would have to choose a math partner, we would always choose each other. She was cool to hang out with too, anyway she had a mustache, no big deal, the mean kids would make fun of her, but alot of us did not care that she had a mustache. Anyway we were working on are math together and I noticed that her mustache was gone, and before I even thunk about it I blurted out in utter excitement "Oh your mustache is gone". Of course I blurted this as the room was silent and everyone was working together. Then a rush of laughter came about the room. She had the look on her face that she was SO mad at me, and I was so embarassed that I had actually said that, I immediatly apologized to her and told her that I did not mean to say that and I told everyone "stop laughing, I was not making fun of her, you morons". [​IMG] Oh I felt so terrible, I wish I could have a do-over on that one. When she relized that I was indeed sorry and did not mean to embarass her, she was very sweet and said "that's ok". [​IMG] The poor girl. [​IMG]

2. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    we all say stupid stuff. just learn from this and try to avoid similar situations in the future.

3. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    this didn't happen to me..It happened to a big foot ball player...
    He broke wind in class and the teacher(his football coach) made him stand up and face the class and apologize... This is what he said "class I'm soorry I pooted" everyone busted out laughing.. some Including me laughed so hard we were in the floor..

4. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Quote:LOL .... to funny... high school was many, many (won't say how many) years ago for me. I hope I learned LOL!!

5. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    A certain incident involving a drill, a piece of chalk, a non-safety match, a blackboard and an evil teacher that liked to underline things.

6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    my worst moment for trouble involved an overhead projector and knowing if I did that now a days I'd be locked up in jail forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.................

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Our Stage Band went on tour with the Folkorico dancers, the drama club, Choir,, all them... One time we were at a fancy hotel in Sante Fe NM and had the curtains open,,, it was dark out. It was 1980,,,, yeah,, I'll never live it down..
    Another time, nahh,, someone might tell my students!

8. DancesWithWolves

DancesWithWolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    This isn't really a High School embarrasment more like middle school but any way me and My friends were doing Little Women for our play and I was beth (the one who dies) any way we had to record the maids (hannahs) voice because she had double roles and the person who was doing the recording messed it up completely and we were so embarassed and I was laughing because of it then it was my turn to go on stage and I totally forgot my lines then the one who played double roles moved at the wrong time and that was just so embarrassing I had to laugh then my friend who was on the stage with me had that look on her face like "you are SO dead" and that was just too funny so I bust out laughing in front of like 300 ppl and ran off stage and laughed my head off!!! then i went back on stage and finished the play. afterwards we had a snack and this one kid came up to me and said "r u cring?" and I said "NO I'M SWEATING OUT MY EYES" (the kid left) then I said to my friend who wasn't in the play " I think I'm gonna puke" and so I ran to the bathroom and spilt my lemonade (and didn't puke). sheesh that was so so so so so so so so so so so so so embarassing!!!!!!!

9. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    the video game club at my school was banned when some kid decided to swing from the projector hanging from the ceiling and broke it. I guess those things are expensive.

10. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    My senior year in high school I was both in the mucial theater group and the drill team. For some reason, never explained to me, most of the cheer squad got suspended the day before a pep rally. So our vice principal, who didn't have a clue, pulled me from class and told me the drill squad (rifle team) and the theater club needed to fill that 16 minutes. I asked what he wanted us to do... "do whatever you're praticing for tryouts and finals, i don't care"

He got the song "the wall" by pink floyd & "Everything louder than everything else" by meatloaf. apperantly the school stomping along and chanting had the staff "concerned" for thier safety. I got dragged into the VP's office but he DID say he didn't care what we performed and the music and theater directors confirmed those were what we'd been praticing.

So I started a semi-riot.

And got away with it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by