1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hiii

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 17halter, Mar 4, 2017.

1. 17halter

17halter New Egg

Mar 4, 2017
    Ohio
    Hi, I'm new to this. I have about 30 ducks I used to show through 4h and they're started to get older and have health problems. I usually just google and read what other people did to work but recently I've had a lot go on that I'm not able to find on google. So I finally broke down and created and account! Lol

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, 17halter, and [​IMG]! Great to have you aboard! I see you've already discovered the Ducks Forum - lots of knowledgeable duck owners on BYC who can help out with questions you might have. Best wishes to you and your quackers and thanks for joining BYC!! [​IMG]

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us! I'm sure the duck members will willingly help you out...BYC is great for sharing experience and knowledge.

Best wishes!

4. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! That's quite a few ducks you have there! I'm sure you would enjoy our duck section as redsox said ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks
    Lots of chat about them there from other keepers.

Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under 17halter [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by